See also National Childhood Cancer Organisations
See also Cancer Institutes and Centres (general) (in InterNet Resources for Cancer)
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Perugia Ospedale Silvestrini pediatric Onco-hematology ward (Perugia, Italy) Children's Onco-hematology Ward - Italian / English language
- Center for Orthopaedic Oncology and Musculoskeletal Research (Washington Cancer Institute, USA) The Web site includes slides, references, research, publications and links.
- Childhood Tumours Registry of Valencia Province - Registro de Tumores Infantiles (Spain) The site includes detailed incidence and survival data for the period 1983-95 using the Birch/Marsden classification scheme. Includes tables and graphs: Spanish language.
- Children's Cancer Research Fund / NY Medical College Children's Cancer Service (New York Medical College, and affiliated hospitals, USA) The Children's Cancer Service was established in the early 1980's treating children in the Hudson Valley area.The CCRF was founded in 1993, the site has information about CCRF, newsletter, etc
- Children's Health System - Alabama A pediatric healthcare system comprised of The Children's Hospital in Birmingham and a state-wide network primary and specialty care offices. The Web site includes details of the Division of Hematology-Oncology and related units.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: Oncology Division (CHOP)
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles: Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases (California, USA) CHLA was founded in 1901 and is a non-profit 330 bed hospital. The page about the Children's Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases includes details about the Center, programs, services, and staff.
- Children’s Cancer Institute Australia (Randwick, New South Wales) Formed in 1976, the Institute is involved in research in conjunction with children's hospitals throughout Australia. The web site includes delatls of research projects, collaborations, publications, history etc.
- Columbus Children's Hospital (Ohio, USA) a listing and brief description of Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center's pediatric oncology program based at Columbus Children's Hospital.
- Conneticut Children's Medical Center (USA) see: Departments - Pediatrics - Division of Hematology/Oncology
- Department of Pediatrics Hematology / Oncology Program (New York University Medical Center)
- Division of Hematology/Oncology - Children's Hospital Medical Center of Cincinnati (USA) the division including the Mary and Joseph S Stern Jr. Oncology Outpatient Clinic treats about 1,300 children and adolescents with cancer each year. The site includes details of services, clinical and molecular biology research.
- Division of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (University of Minnesota) Contact information.
- Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, St. Louis Children's Hospital (Missouri, USA) The Division is associated with Washington University Medical Center. The Web site includes information for parents and families, a bulletin board, related links and a section on going back to school. The site has a great Web bugs design!
- Emory University Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust / Institute of Child Health (UK) use the search facility to find cancer related units / abstracts
- Institute of Cancer Research - Section of Paediatric Oncology (UK) The section incorporates the Royal Marsden Paediatric Oncology Unit, and Haddow Laboratories, both based at Sutton. This site lists current staff, laboratory projects, and clinical studies.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital - Pediatric Oncology Division (Maryland, USA) This site includes details about childhood cancer services at Johns Hopkins, with information for parents and physicians, plus a newsletter.
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre - Children's Cancer Centre (Saudi Arabia) a large 40 bed hospital near Riyadh treating children from throughout Saudia Arabia and the Middle East. Opened in March 1997 it is the only dedicated children's cancer centre in the Middle East.
- Kingston Regional Cancer Centre - Children's Cancer Program (Ontario, Canada) This page has details of the Pediatric Oncology division at KRCC including details of support services for patients/parents such as "Almost Home" accomodation, School Reintegration Program, and library facility.
- Lowder Stem Cell Transplant Unit A specialist unit located at The Children's Hopspital in Birmingham, Alabama. The Web site includes details of the Unit, clinical team and has information about the different types of stem cell transplant.
- MD Anderson Cancer Cener - Child and Adolecsent's Center (Texas, USA)
- Midwest Children's Brain Tumor Center (Lutheran General Children's Hospital, Chicago, USA)
- New Children's Hospital - New South Wales (Australia) A dedicated paediatric hospital, located at Westmead, near Sydney. The Oncology Unit, treats between 120-150 new children with cancer each year. There is an associated Oncology Research Unit undertaking laboratory investigations.
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit (UK) The NECCRU is located at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle. The unit includes paediatric oncologists and both clinical and epidemiological researchers into childhood cancer. Much of the research is funded by the NECCRF.
- Paediatric Haematology / Oncology - Philipps University, Marburg (Germany) Includes a brief overview of staff and facilities. German language.
- Pediatric (Developmental) Neurosurgery Unit (Massachusetts General Hospital / Harvard Medical school, USA)
- Pediatric Branch - NCI Division of Clinical Sciences Children are treated at the Clinical Center located on the NIH campus in Bethesda. The Web site includes details of clinical trials, protocols, research, and referrals.
- Pediatric Oncology Web Resources (Pennsylvania State University Children's Hospital, USA) The site is divided into 3 main sections; patient resources, cool sites, and professional resources.
- Pediatrics - Division of Hematology / Oncology / BMT Emory University, USA
- Phoenix Children's Hospital - Children´s Cancer Center non-profit organization providing treatment for children with cancer, support, and other activities including a Camp Rainbow summer camp.
- Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital (University Hospitals of Cleveland, USA) The Rainbow Cancer Center is the largest referral center in northern Ohio for children with cancer. Details of the center, its facilities, staff, and history.
- Royal Victoria Infirmary - Adolescent Oncology Unit (Newcastle, UK)
- Specially for Children, Pediatric Hematology Oncology, Austin (Texas, USA) A multidisciplinary center located next to Children's Hospital of Austin. The Web site has details of services and patient education links.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis) a NCI designated Clinical Cancer Center.
- Starship Children’s Hospital of New Zealand (Auckland, New Zealand) Opened in 1991, Starship is a national paediatrics hospital which includes a dedicated Haematology/Oncology department.
- Tampa Children's Hospital - Children's Cancer Center (Florida, USA) The Children's Cancer Center is a not-for-profit organisation providing emotional, financial and educational support for children with cancer and blood disorders.
- Texas Children's Cancer Center (Houston, USA) This site includes details of the center and facilities, audio and video welcomes, patient resources, treatment summaries, research and training details, and links to other resources. + TCCC Intranet for internal users.
- Tomorrows Children's Institute for Cancer and Blood Disorders (Hackensack University Medical Center, New Jersey, USA) The Institute was established in 1987 and is the largest pediatric oncology program in NJ. The web site includes details about the Institute, medical and psychosocial programs, staff, etc.
- Unit of Paediatric Haematology - University Children's Hospital, Essen (Germany) German language
Back to the Menu