- Addenbrooke's Oncology Centre (Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge)
- Bristol Oncology Centre BOC is a regional cancer hospital serving the southwest of England. The web site includes information about the centre and services, location maps, details local support groups and links to further cancer information.
- Christie Hospital NHS Trust (Manchester, UK) A dedicated cancer centre in the North West of England.
- Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology NHS Trust
- CRC - University of Nottingham CRC Academic Department of Clinical Oncology. The site includes details of the department, research groups, clinical trials, links etc
- CRC University of Liverpool - Oncology Research Unit These pages contain the papers published by the unit, the cell lines available and links to other sites.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust / Institute of Child Health use the search facility to find cancer related units / abstracts
- ICRF Groups at the Institute for Molecular Medicine (Oxford, UK)
- Institute of Cancer Research (University of London / Royal Marsden, UK) The Institute was founded in 1909 and is involved in a wide range of clinical and laboratory research. This site includes details of the Institute, patient information, research, news, links etc
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research - London UCL Branch (UCL Branch, UK)
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research - London, St Mary's Branch (St Mary's Hospital, UK)
- North of England Children's Cancer Research Unit The NECCRU is located at the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle. The unit includes paediatric oncologists and both clinical and epidemiological researchers into childhood cancer. Much of the research is funded by the NECCRF.
- Northern Institute for Cancer Research (Newcastle University, UK)
- Paterson Institute for Cancer Research (Manchester, UK) The Institute is part of the Christie Hospital NHS Trusts and is affiliated to Victoria and UMIST universities. The web site includes information about the Institute, its departments, endocrinology, free radical research, links etc.
- Royal Marsden Hospital This NHS Trust is a large comprehensive cancer centre founded in 1851 by Dr William Marsden. The Web site includes patient information, details of research, courses and clinical services.
- Royal Victoria Infirmary - Adolescent Oncology Unit (Newcastle, UK)
- Tenovus Cancer Research Centre - University of Wales College of Medicine (UK)
- University College London Hospitals - Department of Oncology (London, UK) The department is involved in clinical, laboratory and teaching activities in UCL, Royal Free, and Mt Vernon hospitals. The web site includes a history of the department, contacts, details of research, seminars, noticeboard and links.