- CANCERREG-DISCUSS (Email Discussion List) A forum for those involved in cancer registration to discuss and exchange views with colleagues and to promote good practice. Formed in 1997.
- Childhood Cancer Research Group The CCRG, based in Oxford, maintains the UK National Childhood Tumour Registry. The group is involved in a range of epidemiological and follow-up studies of childhood cancer. This site lists staff, research projects, and publications.
- East Anglian Cancer Registry The registry covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire. It is based in Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge. The Web site includes details of the registry and incidence data.
- Northern and Yorkshire Cancer Registry and Information Service the site includes details of programs and research activities. It also contains an interactive section that lets the user generate customised incidence and mortality reports.
- Northern Ireland Cancer Registry (Belfast, UK) The Web site includes details about the registry, its aims and objectives, staff, publications, and links.
- Office for National Statistics incorporating the former Office of Population Censuses and Surveys
- Scottish Cancer Registry This is part of the Information and Statistics Division of NHS Scotland, section for Cancer intelligence, record linkage, projects, and professional statistical issues.
- Thames Cancer Registry This population based registry covers a poulation of 14 million people in the London region, part of Eastern and South East regions. The Web site includes details of the registry, cancer groups, conferences and publications.
- Trent Cancer Registry The registry covers the East Midlands area of England including South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire with a population of 4.8 million. The site includes information about the registry, publications etc.