See also: International Cancer Email Discussion Groups - over 130 listed in GIRC.
When joining Email lists with members from around the world, remember that treatments, health care systems, and even terminology can vary from country to country.
- E-SARCOMA-UK An Email list open to anyone interested in Ewing's sarcoma. It is primarily aimed at UK based families and health professionals, both others are very welcome. The list was set up by parents who lost their son to Ewing's sarcoma.
- EMOTIONAL SUPPORT LIST An general index of Email support lists - including some cancer related.
- Medulloblastoma / PNET Email Discussion List an Email discussion / support list for medulloblastoma and PNET's set up by parents in the UK.
- Retinoblastoma Email List A discussion group for people affected by Retinoblastoma. It is run by the Retinoblastoma Society (UK) to provide a forum to ask questions, seek advice and get opinions from other affected people and their families.
- Skin Cancer - Discussion / Message Board a forum created by the author of the "Skin Cancer: The Facts" web site. Read or leave messages,