- Criteria for Inclusion in this Guide
- Submit a Site
- Remove YOUR Site
- Report a Bad Link
- General Feedback
Sites should have a cancer related content, or be about a directly related subject.
This site is broadly inclusive, but submitted sites should contain accurate
information and maintain reasonable standards of decency.
The site owner reserves the right to refuse to add links !
Please note the following:
- Alternative Treatments
- Sorry, information about alternative cancer treatments are beyond the scope of this guide. Links to sites about complementary treatments will be considered under the advice of medical experts.
Individual pages / sub-sites
- In most cases a single link to the "top page" of a site will be sufficient. However, links to other pages will be considered where they are judged to have a significant content and be self supporting.
- Most of the sites in this guide are for non-profit making organisations.
However, sites of commercial organisations will be considered if they contain
information beyond that for self-promotion that is (i) available free of charge,
(ii) judged to be potentially interesting to users of this guide, and (iii) does not involve any
conflict of interest.
- Inclusion in this guide is in no way dependent on reciprocal linkages.
Please first read the above section on Criteria for Inclusion in this Guide and then complete the form below.
Site owners are also requested to review standards for medical information on the Internet. Inclusion in
this guide in no way implies endorsement by Newcastle University or the NECCR.
You will be sent a message and asked to reply in order to verify that you are the site owner.