See also National Organisations
- Humber and Yorkshire Coast Cancer Network Patient Involvement Group Including groups in Hull, Scarborough and Northern Lincolnshire
- Humberside Oesophageal Support Group A support group for people with oesophageal cancer and other medical problems of the oesophagus.
- NHS Yorkshire Cancer Network The network covers north and west Yorkshire. The Web site includes details of cancer centres and units, news, links, and a members area.
- Northern and Yorkshire Cancer Registry and Information Service the site includes details of programs and research activities. It also contains an interactive section that lets the user generate customised incidence and mortality reports.
- Northern and Yorkshire,Research and Development Directorate (NHS Executive, UK) a government site with details of research and development in the north of England. The directorate funds medical research, including some cancer related projects.
- Restorative Dentistry Oncology Clinic, West Yorkshire This is the Web site of Dr Vinod K Joshi and his team who run clinics in Bradford and Wakefield. It includes information sections and forums for patients and for health professionals. It includes details of protocols, policy, personal experiences etc.
- Trophoblastic Screening and Treatment Centre - Weston Park Hospital (Sheffield, UK) A super-regional centre established in 1973 to screen for and treat gestational trophoblastic disease. The web site includes details of services, information pages for patients, a guide for clinicians and details of research.
- University of Bradford Cancer Research Unit The Unit was founded in the mid 1970's and undertakes a range of research including the development of new anti cancer drugs. It is funded by the CRC/War on Cancer. The Web site includes details of the Unit, research, publications etc.
- War on Cancer a Bradford based charity founded in 1974 which aims to fund cancer research and treatment. it is associated with Bradford Royal Infirmary and University of Bradford Clinical Oncology Unit.