See also National Organisations
- Addenbrooke's Oncology Centre (Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge)
- Cancer Incidence in East Anglia 1999 The web site includes incidence data for East Anglia prepred by the East Anglian Cancer Intelligence Unit.
- East Anglian Cancer Registry The registry covers Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire. It is based in Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge. The Web site includes details of the registry and incidence data.
Ellie Savage Memorial Trust The Trust provides a network of support and information for children with brain tumours and their families in East Anglia and raises money for research. The Web site includes information about brain tumours, local support groups, events and news.
- Gray Cancer Institute, Mount Vernon Hospital The Institute specialises in radiation research applied to cancer treatment. It is a registered charity working in conjunction with clinicians at Mount Vernon Hospital. The Web site includes details of research, publications, courses and reports.
- MRC Bio-statistical Unit (Cambridge, UK) Includes details of some of the cancer research studies run by the unit.
- West Anglia Cancer Network (WACN) This Network, formed in 2001, as part of the NHS Cancer Plan, covers a population of 1.6 million people and stretches from Kings Lynn in Norfolk to Harlow in Essex. The Web site includes details of services and information about cancer.
- West Anglia Cancer Research Network Founded in 2001, this is one of eight pilot cancer research networks in England that are participating in the National Cancer Research Network (NCRN).