See also National Organisations
- Action against Breast Cancer - ABC a charity aiming to increase survival after breast cancer through research into secondary spread. The site includes pages about the organisation, facts about breast cancer, lifestyle, research reports etc. Research at Middlesex and UCL Hospitals
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer a charity launched in 1991 to promote breast cancer research. In particular, it supports the Breakthrough Research Centre in London.The web site includes details of research, camaigns, events etc.
- Cancerkin Centre A breast cancer support organisation, associated with the Royal Free Hospital, London, UK founded in 1987. The organisation provide support and rehabilitation programmes and run a specialist Lymphoedema clinic.
- Children With Cancer Fund A small group who raise money for causes that are associated with children up to age 18 who have had, or are suffering from a form of cancer and who live in East Sussex. The Web site includes details of the organisation, children and events.
- Children's Leukaemia Trust , The A charitable organisation founded in 1990 to raise funds to support childhood leukaemia services at the Royal Free Hospital, Hampstead. The Web site includes details of the trust, it's history, events and achievements.
- Department of Haematology and Cytogenetics (Royal Marsden, UK)
- Epping Breast Unit - St. Margaret's Hospital The unit was established in 1982 and is part of the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS. The web site includes details of the unit, screening, patient information, publications, research, and links.
- Fountain Centre, The A charitable trust which is attached to the St. Luke's Cancer Wing at The Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford. It provides counselling, complementary therapies, information and support for patients and their families.
Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity The site includes news and events for the charity which raises money for this famous children's hospital.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust / Institute of Child Health the site includes a section for kids and teens. There are also sections for researchers and health professionals.
- ICR Cancer Screening Evaluation Unit (Institute of Cancer Research, Royal Marsden, UK)
- Institute of Cancer Research (University of London / Royal Marsden, UK) The Institute was founded in 1909 and is involved in a wide range of clinical and laboratory research. This site includes details of the Institute, patient information, research, news, links etc
- Isabel Hospice - Hertfordshire, UK A hospice providing care in Hertfordshire for patients and their families living with cancer and other serious illnesses, in the Welwyn Hatfield, East Herts District, and Broxbourne Borough Council areas.
- Joshua Gilbert Rhabdomyosarcoma Appeal a charity founded in the memory of Joshua who died from Rhabdomyosarcoma in 1994. The appeal was established to raise money for research into this disease. The site includes details of the charity, research reports, events etc.
- Leukaemia Busters This is a registered charity based at Southampton General Hospital. It was founded in 1989 to raise money for research into leukaemia and lymphoma at the The Simon Flavell Leukaemia Research Unit.
- LRF Immunodiagnostics Unit (University of Oxford, UK)
- LRF Molecular Haematology Unit (University of Oxford, UK)
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research - London UCL Branch (UCL Branch, UK)
- Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research - London, St Mary's Branch (St Mary's Hospital, UK)
- Marie Curie Research Institute (Oxted, Surrey, UK) Conducting basic research into the mechanisms of cancer.
- North London Cancer Network This is the NHS Cancer Network for North London. The Web site has separate sections for patients/the public and for health professionals.
- Nuclear Structure and Function Research Group (Oxford University, UK)
- Restoration of Appearance and Function Trust (Mount Vernon Hospital, UK)
- Richard Dimbleby Cancer Fund A charity set up in memory of broadcaster Richard Dimbleby following his death from cancer in 1965. The Funds supports research laboratories and a cancer care and information service at St Thomas' Hospital in London.
- Royal Marsden Hospital This NHS Trust is a large comprehensive cancer centre founded in 1851 by Dr William Marsden. The Web site includes patient information, details of research, courses and clinical services.
- Skin Cancer Information (Wessex Cancer Trust, UK) information about the main types of skin cancer, including pictures.
- South Thames Tissue Typing (Guy's Hospital)
- Thames Cancer Registry This population based registry covers a poulation of 14 million people in the London region, part of Eastern and South East regions. The Web site includes details of the registry, cancer groups, conferences and publications.
- The Diary of Kevin McKiernan - Sutton Guardian This Web site, produced by the Sutton Guardian, is an online journal of Kevin's battle with kidney cancer. The site includes the original newspaper article about Kevin's diagnosis at age 35, details of his stem cell transplant and related cancer links.
- Total Mesorectal Excision Surgery (Basingstoke Bowel Cancer Research Project, UK) a charity set up to improve the management of colorectal cancer, most particularly by promoting TME surgery. The sit includes information for both patients and health professionals.
- University College London Hospitals - Department of Oncology (London, UK) The department is involved in clinical, laboratory and teaching activities in UCL, Royal Free, and Mt Vernon hospitals. The web site includes a history of the department, contacts, details of research, seminars, noticeboard and links.
- Wessex Cancer Trust a registered charity launched in 1981 to help tackle the problems of cancer in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands. The site includes information sheets, on-line newsletter and details of services.