See also National Organisations
- Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire Cancer Services (ASWCS) This is the NHS Cancer Network serving the counties of Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire. The Web site includes details of services, hospitals/trusts, policies, and cancer information.
- Bristol Oncology Centre BOC is a regional cancer hospital serving the southwest of England. The web site includes information about the centre and services, location maps, details local support groups and links to further cancer information.
- Bristol Urological Institute Includes Urology guidelines for general practice (scrotal swellings etc), Key reviews (including a section on urological oncology)
- Frenchay Breast Care Centre (Bristol, UK) The centre is part of the Frenchay Healthcare NHS Trust. This web site includes information for patients and referring doctors; there are online leaflets, details of studies / protocols, self-examination, links etc.
Hammer Out A Bristol based charity founded in 2002 for the relief, assistance and support of people with brain tumours together with their faimily and carers. The Web site includes news, details of support group meetings and other events.
- Melanoma And Related Cancers of the Skin (MARCSLINE) (Wessex Cancer Trust, UK) information about the main types of skin cancer, including pictures.
- Teenage Oncology Patient Support (TOPS) TOPS is a free club, based in the South West of England, for people aged 12 21 who have, or have had, cancer or leukaemia. The Web pages are hosted on the CLIC site and include details of TOPS events and activities.
- Wessex Cancer Trust a registered charity launched in 1981 to help tackle the problems of cancer in Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands. The site includes information sheets, on-line newsletter and details of services.