See also National Organisations
- Cancer Networks in the Trent Region (NHS Executive Trent, Cancer Accreditation Team) This includes details of Cancer Centres and Units in the Trent Region following the Calman-Hine Report, with maps of the North Trent, Mid-Trent, Derby and Leicestershire Networks (at April, 2000).
- CRC - University of Nottingham CRC Academic Department of Clinical Oncology. The site includes details of the department, research groups, clinical trials, links etc
- Division of Molecular and Clinical Immunology, University of Nottingham. (UK)
- Football ACTS - Against Cancer Through Study (Nottingham Forest Study Support Centre, UK) A charity raising money for childhood cancer. It is organising a sponsored cycle ride around England for October 2000, to provide funds for the national Sargent Cancer Care organisation.
- Trent Cancer Registry The registry covers the East Midlands area of England including South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire with a population of 4.8 million. The site includes information about the registry, publications etc.