See also International Brain Tumour Resources
- Acoustic neuroma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Astrocytoma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Brian's Acoustic Neuroma UK Pages This site compiled by a patient with acoustic neuroma includes information about the disease, personal perspectives, resources etc.
- British Acoustic Neuroma Association (UK)
- British Brain Tumour Association
- British Neuro-Oncology Group A professional forum to promote research in neuro-oncology in the UK. The Group organises scientific meetings and other activities to promote interaction between neurosurgery, neurology, neuropathy, radiotherapy, medical oncology and other disciplines.
- Childhood Brain Tumours a factsheet produced by the United Kingdom Children's Cancer Study Group and CancerBacup linked to the UKCCSG booklet "A Parent's Guide to Children's Cancers".
- Children's Brain Tumour Research Centre, Nottingham The Centre set up in 1991 to provide a centre of excellence for the treatment and study of tumours of the brain and spine in children. The Web site includes patient information, details of research, and a glossary.
Ellie Savage Memorial Trust The Trust provides a network of support and information for children with brain tumours and their families in East Anglia and raises money for research. The Web site includes information about brain tumours, local support groups, events and news.
- Ependymoma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Give Hope a national brain tumour organisation aiming to provide support and promote awareness and research. The site includes a newsletter, list of events, list of UK addresses, links, and other information.
- Guidance on Temozolomide in Recurrent Malignant Glioma. A detailed technology appraisal by the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE). First issued in April 2001.
- Haemangioblastoma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
Hammer Out A Bristol based charity founded in 2002 for the relief, assistance and support of people with brain tumours together with their faimily and carers. The Web site includes news, details of support group meetings and other events.
- Katie Trust, The The Katie Trust is a registered charity, formed in 1999, in memory of Katie Neal who had medulloblastoma. It funds research into childhood brain tumours and provides emotional support to children and their families, in the North of England.
- Living with a Brain Tumour An online information leaflet hosted on the UK Brain Tumour Society Web site.
- Medulloblastoma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Medulloblastoma / PNET Email Discussion List an Email discussion / support list for medulloblastoma and PNET's set up by parents in the UK.
- Meningioma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Mixed Glioma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Oligodendroglioma (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- Paediatric Brainstem Tumours (Royal Marsden Hospital, UK) An on-line booklet.
- Questions and Answers: Brain Tumours From the CancerHelp Web site produced by Cancer Research UK.
- Radiotherapy and brain tumours An online information leaflet hosted on the UK Brain Tumour Society Web site. It includes pictures and has details of treatments and side effects.
- Tumours of the pineal region (BACUP, UK) Factsheet
- UK Brain Tumour Society UKBTS is a registered charity, founded in 1997 by patients, relatives and three charities to provide support, increase awareness and promote research. The Web site includes
- Understanding Brain Tumours (BACUP, UK) An on-line booklet
See also UK National Cancer Organisations