See also: USA: National Organisations
See also: USA: Cancer Menu
See also: Resources about Specific Cancers
- American Cancer Society - Illinois Division (USA) ACS is a nationwide community-based voluntary health organization. Programs include research, education, advocacy, and free patient services.
- Ben May Institute for Cancer Research (University of Chicago)
- Camp Quality Illinois
- Chicago Community Cord Blood Bank (USA) The CCCBB is dedicated to facilitating bone marrow transplants for children with a variety of genetic and malignant diseases.The site includes information for potential donors, and health professionals, and details of this non-profit service.
- Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation A non-profit organization providing support, advocacy and funding medical research projects on neuroblastoma. CNCF is based in Bloomingdale, IL, the Web site includes information about the organisation, news, events, donations and resources.
- Department of Radiation and Cellular Oncology (University of Chicago Medical Center)
- Friends For Steven A non-profit organization based in Buffalo Grove, IL, founded in 1997 to raise awareness and funds for research into treatments for neuroblastoma. The site has information about neuroblastoma, events, and donations.
- Hannah's Hugs (Illinois, USA) a program to help parents of children with brain tumors, including practical support for parents during hospital stays. The site includes information about the program, services, volunteers, donations and links.
- Illinois State Cancer Registry (USA) The Web pages include reports in PDF format with statistics for state and county incidence and mortality.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society - Illinois Chapter voluntary health agency dedicated to leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, and Hodgkin's disease.
- Midwest Children's Brain Tumor Center (Lutheran General Children's Hospital, Chicago, USA)
- Mitchell Ross Childrens Cancer Fund (Illinois, USA) a charity dedicated to raising funds to support clinical and patient studies for children with cancer. The Fund was set up in 1991 by the parents of Mitchell Ross in memory of their son.
- Robert H. Lurie Cancer Center at Northwestern University (Chicago) a NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Screening for Colorectal Cancer (University of Chicago Health Services, USA)
- The Sun and Skin Cancer (Carrollton High School, Hult Health Education Center, and Illinois State Board of Education) a child (and adult) friendly with detailed sections about the sun, U.V. Rays, skin cancer, prevention and protection, quiz.
- University of Chicago Cancer Research Center (USA) a NCI designated Comprehensive Cancer Center