- 中国的 Chinese
See also Cancer Resources: Netherlands
See also Cancer Resources: Finland
- Cancer Society of Finland Founded in 1936, the Cancer Society of Finland is a national public health organisation composed of 12 regional cancer societies and four patient organisations. The Web site includes details of the Society and has some English language pages.
See also Cancer Resources: France
- Asbestos Institute (Canada) Lots of articles including those relating to mesothilioma. English and French language.
- Association FranÁaise de la maladie de Fanconi
- Atlas of Genetics and Cytogenetics in Oncology and Haematology (Poitiers University, France) a collaborative site made for and by cytogeneticists, molecular biologists, oncologists etc. Databases of genes, cytogenetic abnormalities, disease types, and cancer prone conditions. English and French language.
- BergoniÈ Institut - Centre RÈgional de Lutte Contre le Cancer de Bordeaux et du Sud-Ouest (Bordeaux, France)
- Bulletin Du Cancer (Paris) Journal of the Societe Francaise du Cancer.
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative - recherche sur le cancer du sein (Canada) CBCRI is a collaboration of major national breast cancer / research organisations founded in 1993. English and French language support. The web site includes information about CBCRI, research, cancer statistics etc.
- Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) / National Cancer Institute of Canada (Canada) CCS was founded in 1938, this web site provides details of the divisions, services, and mission of the CCS. There are details of the Cancer Information Service (toll free help line). Information is in both English and French language.
- Canadian Prostate Cancer Network This site by the National Association of Prostate Cancer Support Groups includes research news, details of local support groups and links to related resources.
- CANCER-FR - French Language Cancer List (ACOR) Liste Francophone d'information et de support pour les patients atteints par toutes formes de cancer
- Cancer/Radiotherapie (Journal of the Societe Francaise de Radiotherapie Oncologique) articles mainly in French language.
- Cassenne Oncologie - UroLink (France) French language site - Elu Meilleur Site Professionnel, Site du mois, Recherche Documentaire, Espace Pratique, Infos Patients, Loisirs et Informations, Assistance, Contactez-nous. +articles complets d'Urocancer
- Claudius Regaud Centre -Centre RÈgional de Lutte contre le Cancer - RÈgion Midi-PyrÈnÈes (Toulouse, France) French language
- Curie Institute (French language) (Paris, France)
- Development of Thyroid Cancer Since the Chernobyl Accident (Net Magazine) Article by Professor M. Schlumberger, Institut Gustave Roussy, Villejuif - France Includes details of the risks to children from ionizing radiation. English and French language support. PDF format
- Dissemination of Breast Cancers - Dissemination des Cancers du Sein (By Marc Lacroix, Belgium) Includes information in both English and French. An overview of basic research into metastases in breast cancer with references and abstracts.
- Federation Nationale des Centres de Lutte Contre le Cancer (FNCLCC) A French language site.
- GYN Net - Pathology site Includes online database of breast and ceverical lesions (English and French language)
- Institut Gustave-Roussy (Paris, France) IGR is the largest cancer center in Europe. It has three missions: it is a hospital, a research center and a school of oncology. The site includes some English language support.
- Jean Perrin Centre - Centre Regional de lutte contre le Cancer (UniversitÈ d'Auvergne, France) French language
- Le Code Europeen contre le cancer (Telescan) French language
- Le registre FranÁais Des Donneurs Volontaires De Moelle Osseuse (France) French language.
- Lymphoma Research Foundation Canada / Fondation Canadienne sur le Lymphome (Canada) A non-profit organisation founded in 1998 with the aim of providing support to patients and funding research. The site contains information about the organisation, about lymphomas, research, services etc. English and French language support
- Medical Oncology Clinical Guidelines - Canadian Medical Association (Canada) The Web site contains over 75 sets of guidelines in full text together with patient guides. (PDF format) Documents are in English and some are also available in French language.
- North East Ontario Regional Cancer Center (Canada) Both English and French language support. This site provides details about the center, patient information sevices, and details of research and community partnerships.
- OPHTHALMO Web - Pathology site Includes access to an online database of orbital eye lesions (English and French Language)
- Pasteur Institute (French language)
- Registre Morphologique des Tumeurs (Luxembourg) A population based registry founded in 1986. The Web site is in French and includes details of the registry, research and publications.
- SantÈ Canada - Bureau du cancer
- Swiss Institute for Cancer Research (University of Lusanne, Switzerland) English, French, and German language
- Telescan - French language TeleSCAN est une rÈalisation. At 06/99 the site had not been updated since 1997.
- This Battle Which I Must Fight - Cancer in Canada's Children and Teenagers (Health Canada) English and French language. An on-line booklet with illustrations. Includes information about childhood cancer, causes, treatment, feelings, and support. There is information on specific cancers.
- Yahoo - France: oncology web sites
See also Cancer Resources: Canada
See also Cancer Resources: Germany
- Cancer Registry of Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz, Germany) This registry covers a population of 4 million with about 18,000 cancer cases each year. The Web site has details about the registry and publications. English and German language.
- Deutsche Krebshilfe e. V. German Children's Cancer Charity
- Deutschen Fanconi-An‰mie-Hilfe e.V.
- Die Retinoblastom Seite - The Retinoblastoma Page (Germany) A German language site created by the parents of Christopher who was diagnosed with retinoblastoma in 1989 at age 1. It includes detailed information about retinoblastoma by a medical specialist and an Email list about blindness.
- Division of Epidemiology of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) (Germany) a government organisation based in Heidelberg. The Division of Epidemiology web site includes details of research programmes, a cancer atlas, staff, contact information, conferences etc. German and English language.
- Europaischen Kodex zur Krebsbekampfung (Telescan)
- German Cancer Research Centre (Heidelberg)
- Gesellschaft fur Padiatrische Onkologie und Hamatologie (GPOH) (Germany) The GPOH is a professional society of specialist doctors treating children's cancer in Germany. The activities of the GPOH include running clinical trials. German language.
- Global Health Net - German language (University of Pittsburgh, USA) A general medical site.
- Histiozytosehilfe e.V. (Germany) German language site
- Institute for Tumour Biology and Cancer Research - University of Vienna (Austria) both English and German language
- Jena Cancer Centre (Germany) Language: German
- Krebsregister Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz, Germany)
- Oncolinks.de An information site funded by Glaxo-Smth-Kline
- Paediatric Haematology / Oncology - Philipps University, Marburg (Germany) Includes a brief overview of staff and facilities. German language.
- Schweizerische Interessengemeinschaft f¸r krebskranke Kinder (Switzerland) Childhood cancer -Parent's self-help group - German language
- Therapieoptimierungsstudie zur Behandlung von Kindern - Nephroblastom (SIOP 93-01) (Homburg/Saar, Germany) German language - Home page of the SIOP 93-01 / GPOH Wilm's tumour study.
- Unit of Paediatric Haematology - University Children's Hospital, Essen (Germany) German language
- WWW-Server im Bereich der Onkologie / Oncology in the WWW (Germany) a large index of cancer sites - German language
- Zentrales Knochenmarkspenderregister f¸r die Bundesrepublik Deutschland (Germany) German Language
See also Cancer Resources: Austria
See also Cancer Resources: Greece
See also Cancer Resources: Italy
- Animal Tumour Registry (Italy) The site includes details of tumour classification systems for animal oncology. English and Italian language.
Associazione Italiana per la Lotta al Neuroblastoma (The Italian Neuroblastoma Association)
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sull'Anemia di Fanconi (Italy)
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Perugia Ospedale Silvestrini Reparto di Oncoematologia pediatrica (Italian language)
- Codice europeo contro il cancro (Telescan) Italian language
- Cuneo Lung Cancer Study Group - Studio e la Ricerca Clinica contro il Cancro del Polmone (Italy) a non-profit organisation based at the "A.Carle" Hospital, Cuneo in northern Italy. CuLCaSG was founded in 1994 and is involved in research, patient care, and medical education. The site includes both English and Italian language support.
- Foundation Maruzza Lefebvre D'Ovidio a Vatican foundation which provides care to terminally ill cancer patients. The Foundation is organising a children's cancer hospice in collaboration with Ospedale Bambino Gesu in Rome. Italian language.
- Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche Mailgne dell'Adulto (Italy) national cooperative group running trials and studies. Italian language site. Ematologiche maligne dell'adulto, con particolare riguardo alle leucemie acute.
- Istituto Oncologico Romagnolo (Italy) English language version
- Italian Association for Medical Oncology AIOM is the scientific society for Italian medical oncologists, founded in 1973. The Web site includes Italian and English language pages.
- Italian Institute of Cancer Research Genova (Italian Language)
- Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro Tumori - Italian League for the Fight Against Cancer (Rome, Italy) a non-profit, volunteer organization involved in cancer education, support, and research. Italian language.
- Modena Cancer Registry (Italy) The Web site includes detailed reports of incidence and mortality for the province of Modena, in Italian.
- National Association of Psychological Assistance for Cancer Patients (Turin, Italy) Associazione Nazionale Assistenza Psicologica Ammalati CAncro is a voluntary service founded in 1980 that offers free psycological help to people with cancer. Italian language with some English support.
- Sustaining Oncology Studies (SOS Europe) English and Italian languages. SOS offers information and support for training, and research in cancer and related biomedical disciplines
- Tumori - Journal of Experimental and Clinical Oncology (Italy) Official Journal of Societ‡ Italiana di Cancerologia and Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica. The site includes English language abstracts and tables of contents.
See also Cancer Resources: Japan
See also Cancer Resources: Portugal
See also Cancer Resources: South America
See also Cancer Resources: Spain
- ACP's Home Care Guide to Advanced Cancer (USA) An online book provided by the American College of Physicians. The site provides advice for family, friends, and hospice workers who are caring for people with advanced cancer at home, with a strong emphasis on quality of life issues.
- Adenomas de la Hipofisis A Spanish language Web site with extensive information about pituitary cancer. It is a non-profit site run by Dr Jose Gonzalez Tortosa.
- Asociacion de Familiares y amigos de ninos Oncologicos de Cataluna
- Asociacion Espanola Contra el Cancer
- Asociacion Infantil Oncologica de Madrid
- Atlas de Mortalidad por C·ncer y Otras Causas EspaÒa 1975-1986 -Mortality Atlas of Cancer (Servicio de EpidemiologÌa del C·ncer, Madrid, Spain) Spanish and English language
- Australasian Palliative Link International (Australaisia) APLI is a group of palliative care personnel and supporters interested in the development of palliative care globally and in particular to foster links between industrialised and developing countries.
- Breast Cancer Resource Guide For Massachusetts (University Of Massachusetts Medical Center / American Cancer Society) This site includes FAQs, Links, Spanish language support, and other information.
- CancerFatigue.org (Oncology Nursing Society, USA) This site includes information on managing cancer and treatment related fatigue, FAQs, ask a trained oncology nurse facility, glossary and related links. It is available in English and Spanish language.
- CancerNet in Spanish
- Centro Oncologico Buenos Aires (Argentina) Affiliated to the Universidad Abierta Interamerica
- Childhood Tumours Registry of Valencia Province - Registro de Tumores Infantiles (Spain) The site includes detailed incidence and survival data for the period 1983-95 using the Birch/Marsden classification scheme. Includes tables and graphs: Spanish language.
- Christian Hernandez Appeal page for young boy from Honduras, diagnosed with retinoblastoma, age 3.
- Cuidados Paliativos (Palliative Care) Spanish language Dr.Tom·s Ardid (Spain)
- El Codigo europeo contra el cancer (Telescan) Spanish language
- Enfoque en la Salud de Mujer - EducaciÛn y Defensa Sobre el C·ncer de Seno (Breast Cancer Resource Guide For Massachusetts, USA)
- Federacion Espanola de Padres de ninos con Cancer
- Fundacion Natali Dafme Flexer - de ayuda a ninos con cancer (Argentina) Spanish language - a non profit organisation "of aid to children with cancer" working to improve the quality of life of children with cancer.
- GINE Web The spanish online resource for women's health and well-being. Includes some cancer info. Spanish and English language
- Global Health Net - Spanish language (University of Pittsburgh, USA) A general medical site.
- Grup de C‡ncer - Universitat de Barcelona (Spain) Departament de BioquÌmica i Biologia Molecular
- Informacion Sobre Neuroblastoma y Cancer Infantil A personal Web site about neuroblastoma and other childhood cancers. It includes information for parents and the public. The Web site is in Spanish and also has English and French language support.
- InformaciÛn de Linfoma en EspaÒol - Spanish resource page for lymphoma information (Lymphoma Information Network) Spanish language pages
- Institut Catala d'Oncologia (Spain) The Institut is located at Ciutat Sanitaria i Universitaria de Bellvitge (CSUB), near Barcelona. The Web site includes Spanish, Catalonian, and English language support; with information for both patients and for health professionals.
- Josep Carreras International Leukaemia Foundation Spanish and English language support. JCILF was founded in 1988 at the behest of the tenor Josep Carreras, and funds leukemia research and the Redmo register of marrow donors. Details of the foundation and grant applications.
- La lesbiana y el c·ncer (Mary-Helen Mautner Project for Lesbians with Cancer, USA)
- Lo Que Todos Debemos Saber Sobre la Leucemia (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, USA)
- Mamanet - C·ncer de Mama en Chile A breast cancer site for both patients and Health Professionals (Spanish language)
- Oncologos Asociados de Imbanaco - Associated Oncologists of Imbanaco (Columbia) a society of clinical oncologists linked with the Centro Medico Imbanaco in Celi. the site includes details of oncology services, information for both patients and physicians. Spanish and English language.
- Servicio de EpidemiologÌa del C·ncer (Spain) a programme of the Centro Nacional Epidemiologica (CNE) started in 1991 to investigate cancer epidemiology in Spain. Detailed mortality reports. Spanish language
- Sociedad Espanola de Enfermeria Oncologica (Spain) a non-profit organisation. The web site is in Spanish language and includes oncology nursing information and links.
- Telescan - Spanish language TeleSCAN esta desarrollado por el proyecto MARIA de el programa EU DGXIII Aim. At 06/99 the site had not been updated since 1997.
- The Lymphomas (Leukaemia Research Fund, UK)
- Tumour Registry of Valencia - Registro de tumores de Valencia (Spain) an adult tumour registry and a childhood cancer registry for the Valencia province. The site includes detailed incidence and survival data for children (1983-95) and adults (1990-94), publications and links. Spanish langauge.
- Unidos por la Salud -National Coalition of Hispanic Health and Human Service Organizations (USA) Unidos por la Salud brings together Comprehensive Cancer Centers and community-based health professionals and organizations in an effort to ensure competent service delivery and improve cancer survival rates in Hispanic communities.
- World Health Organisation - Office of World Health Reporting (WHO) this site contains world health data including statistics in annual World Health Reports from 1995 onwards. English and Spannish language.
See also Cancer Resources: South America
Other (14 links)
- Cancer Registry of Norway - Kreftregisteret (Oslo, Norway) The site includes information about the registry which was established in 1952 and detailed cancer statistics for 1955 onwards. Aggregated datasets are available for downloading. Some English language support.
- Chinese-American Cancer Association (American Cancer Society) Information in both English and Chinese
- Danish Cancer Society - KrÊftens BekÊmpelses The Danish Cancer Society was founded in 1928 and now has over 250,000 members organised into 160 local units. The Web site includes an English language page with details of the society and cancer registry.
- Fundacion Arturo Lopez Perez (Luchando Contra el Cancer, Instituto OncolÛgico, Chile) a non profit organisation
- Israel Cancer Association (Israel) The Association was founded in 1952, and the web site contains details of ICA, description of services, public awareness resources, research information etc. The site includes English language support.
- Izmir Cancer Registry / Izmir Kanser Izlem ve Dentim Merkezi (KIDEM) (Turkey) English and Turkish language. A population based cancer registry for the Izmir province with data since 1992. The web site includes details about the registry and incidence and population data
- Jubileum Institute - Lunds University (Sweden) English language support. Information on departments; oncology, cancer epidemiology, head and neck surgery etc.
- Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute (Brno, Czech Republic) A large cancer centre serving the whole of the Czech Republic. The site includes an English language version and contains information about the centre, contacts, services, research and education.
- Norwegian Cancer Society - Den Norske Kreftforening NCS is a national voluntary organization with over 170,000 members. The Web site provides details of the society including member organisations, research, patient support, and international activities. It includes English language pages.
- Riksforeningen fˆr sjukskoterskor och assistenter i cancervard Swedish Society of Nurses and Technicians in Cancer Care. This is a Swedish language site.
- SCAN-BC-LIST Scandinavian Language: Breast Cancer Information and Support Group (ACOR) Email list
- Swedish Cancer Registry - Regionalt Onkologiskt Centrum (Sweden) Swedish language. The site contains information about the national registry, cancer statistics / cancer atlas, publications etc.
- Swedish Cancer Society (Sweden) a non-profit organisation dedicated to fighting cancer through research, treatment and prevention. The Society supports the majority of cancer research in Sweden. Swedish language with some English support.
- Thyreoidea Landsforeningen (Denmark)