- Cancer Immunology
- Immunology Journals (selected)
- Prostate Specific Antigen
- MUC1 - Mucin Antibody
- Cancer Research Institute (USA) Supports national research into new cancer treatments, especially immunotherapy
- Center for Restoring Immunity to Cancer (USA)
- Immune Therapy For Cancer (University of Washington Medical Center) This site includes an introduction to immunotherapy and details of an FDA approved Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of Stage III or IV breast or ovarian cancer using a cancer vaccine targeting HER-2.
- Immunotherapy (Cancer Research Institute)
- Introduction to Biological Response Modifiers (OncoLink)
- Laboratory of Immune Cell Biology - National Cancer Institute (USA) The Laboratory is located at the NCI in Bethesda and is part of the Division of Basic Sciences. The Web pages include details of investigators and their research interests.
- Laboratory of Molecular Immunoregulation (National Cancer Institute, USA) The Laboratory is located at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda. Research is focused on investigating the role of cytokines in inflammation, immunity, hematopoiesis and cancer.
- Laboratory of Tumor Immunology and Biology - NCI (USA) The Laboratory is located in Bethesda and is part of the NCI Division of Basic Sciences. It includes research teams in experimental oncology, oncogenetics, molecular and cellular endocrinology, tumor growth factors and cellular biochemistry.
- National Cancer Institute - Experimental Immunology Branch (USA) EIB consists of 11 research laboratories involved in basic research in immunology plus a centralized flow cytometry facility, it is part of the NCI Division of Basic Sciences. The Web site includes details of individual laboratories and research.
- sci.med.immunotherapy News Group
- Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center San Diego regional cancer center. An independent, non-profit research + development of novel biological therapies for cancer
- Society for Biological Therapy The Society was founded in 1984 to bring together researchers investigating biologicals and biological response modifiers in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer and other conditions. The Web site includes details of membership and meetings.
- The DNA Vaccine Web
See also Oncology Journals
- Antibody Resource Page The site includes lists of links by topic, lists of suppliers etc.
- Breasr Cancer associated DF3 antigen - Genetic Information (OMIM, National Center for Biotechnology Information, USA)
- International Society for Oncodevelopmental Biology and Medicine The web site includes details of ISOBM, email list, meetings, Antibody Workshop, slides page, links etc. The ISOBM began in the early 1970s and at that time it was called the International Research Group for Carcinoembryonic Proteins
- The CEA Family Home Page (Germany) This English language site is hosted by the Institute of Molecular Medicine and Cell Research, Freiburg University. It contains detailed information on the Carcinoembryonic Antigen Family, CEA splice variants, publications etc.
- Medline Search: antigen AND cancer (PubMed)
Limit search to: [Last Year] Limit search to: [Last 2 Years]
Limit search to: [Reviews]
The product of the KLK3 gene, usually referred to as "prostate-specific antigen" or PSA is an important tumour marker used in the diagnosis and monitoring of prostate cancer. Originally it was thought that PSA was only produced by the cells of the
prostate gland (a male sex hormone gland). However, it has been shown that PSA is also expressed in other tissues, particularly in breast. Elevated PSA levels are seen in some breast and gynecologic cancers.
See also Prostate Cancer
See also Prostate Cancer Screening
See also PSA (KLK3) gene (19q13)
See also MUC1 gene (1q21)
See also MUC1 Immunotherapy