See also European Organisations
- Angiogenesis Special Project (University of Brescia / Italian Association for Cancer Research, Italy) The site includes detailed information about angiogenesis and anti-angiogenesis therapies including a page on cancer. English language.
- Associazione Italiana di Radioterapia Oncologica (SOS Europe site) Italian Language
Associazione Italiana per la Lotta al Neuroblastoma (The Italian Neuroblastoma Association)
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sull'Anemia di Fanconi (Italy)
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Perugia Ospedale Silvestrini pediatric Onco-hematology ward (Perugia, Italy) Children's Onco-hematology Ward - Italian / English language
- Azienda Ospedaliera di Perugia Ospedale Silvestrini Reparto di Oncoematologia pediatrica (Italian language)
- Codice europeo contro il cancro (Telescan) Italian language
- Cuneo Lung Cancer Study Group - Studio e la Ricerca Clinica contro il Cancro del Polmone (Italy) a non-profit organisation based at the "A.Carle" Hospital, Cuneo in northern Italy. CuLCaSG was founded in 1994 and is involved in research, patient care, and medical education. The site includes both English and Italian language support.
- European Institute of Oncology: Chemoprevention
- Foundation Maruzza Lefebvre D'Ovidio a Vatican foundation which provides care to terminally ill cancer patients. The Foundation is organising a children's cancer hospice in collaboration with Ospedale Bambino Gesu in Rome. Italian language.
- Gruppo Italiano Malattie Ematologiche Mailgne dell'Adulto (Italy) national cooperative group running trials and studies. Italian language site. Ematologiche maligne dell'adulto, con particolare riguardo alle leucemie acute.
- Haematologica Haematological issues (English Language)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma -Diagnostic + Interventional Radiology University of Pisa (Department of Radiology)
- Istituto Oncologico Romagnolo (Italy) English language version
- Italian Association for Medical Oncology AIOM is the scientific society for Italian medical oncologists, founded in 1973. The Web site includes Italian and English language pages.
- Italian Federation of Pediatric Oncology Parent Associations (Home page in English language) The federation was founded in 1995 and brought together 20 Parents Associations involved in support for childhood cancer.
- Italian Institute of Cancer Research Genova (Italian Language)
- Italy: Member Organisations of the International Union Against Cancer (UICC) (UICC GlobaLink Directory Services)
- Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro Tumori - Italian League for the Fight Against Cancer (Rome, Italy) a non-profit, volunteer organization involved in cancer education, support, and research. Italian language.
- Mediterranean School of Oncology The School is linked to the University G. D'Annunzio Medical School in Rome. It provides courses for health professionals and researchers from around the world. The Web pages include details of courses and facilities.
- Modena Cancer Registry (Italy) The Web site includes detailed reports of incidence and mortality for the province of Modena, in Italian.
- National Association of Psychological Assistance for Cancer Patients (Turin, Italy) Associazione Nazionale Assistenza Psicologica Ammalati CAncro is a voluntary service founded in 1980 that offers free psycological help to people with cancer. Italian language with some English support.
- Tumori - Journal of Experimental and Clinical Oncology (Italy) Official Journal of SocietÓ Italiana di Cancerologia and Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica. The site includes English language abstracts and tables of contents.
See also International Organisations
See also Disease Oriented List of Resources
See also Medical / Research Specialities