- Oncology Nursing Organisations and Resources
- Oncology Nursing Journals
- General Nursing Organisations and Resources
- Supportive Care
- Disease Specific Resources
- Oncology Resources Menu
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Nurses (USA) APON is a non-profit organisation formed in 1976 and has members in the US, Canada, and other countries. The site provides details of services for members including a journal, newsletter, publications, and continuing education.
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncology Nurses (UK) A national organisation founded to facilitate networking between nurses in the field of head and neck cancers, in order to share ideas and promote good practice. The web site includes practice guidelines and details of membership.
- Canadian Association of Nurses in Oncology, The CANO is a national interest group, founded in 1985. The site, hosted by Canadian Oncology Societies, gives details about CANO, membership, history, mission and conferences.
- Cancer Relief Macmillan Fund (UK) National charity, devoted to ensuring the best possible quality of life for people with cancer and supporting over 1,400 Macmillan nurses.
- CANCER-NURSING-ALLIANCE - Email list (UK) An Email forum for nurses working in higher education and clinical practice to share their expertise.
- CancerSourceRN.com A site for oncology professionals by Cancersource.com in partnership with the Oncology Nursing Society. It includes a drugs database, cancer news, continuing education and reference resources. Free registration is required to access parts of the site.
- Childhood Cancer Research Nurses Group (CCRNG) (UK) A national group founded in 1996 to provide a professional forum for nurses working in research posts in children’s cancer centres. This is a sub-group of the Paediatric Oncology Nurses Forum.
- European Oncology Nursing Society EONS is a professional organisation founded in 1984. The Web site includes membership information, conferences, educational materials and an on-line forum.
- Forum for Applied Cancer Education and Training (Blackwell Science ltd) a free forum for education and debate linked to the European Journal of Cancer Care
- International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care ISNCC was founded in 1984 to facilitate and network national and regional cancer nursing societies. It has over 60 member groups in 25 countries. The Web site includes information about ISNCC, news, publications etc.
- NHS Report: The Nursing Contribution to Cancer Care (2000) A government report giving a strategic programme of action for oncology nursing. There is an executive summary or the full document can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Nurses of Duke University Medical Center's Adult Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplant Program Primarily intended for nurses, this site provides information about Stem Cell Transplantation, related nursing processes, protocols, educational resources and references. Information for patients and their families is also included.
- Oncology Nursing Society (USA) This is a professional organisation of over 27,000 registered nurses and other healthcare professionals founded in 1974. The Web site has information areas for ONS Members, health providers and patients. Users are required to register.
- Onconurse.com This Web site is produced by Parient-Centered Guides, it aims to support nurses by providing them with reviewed patient educational material. It includes fact sheets for childhood and adult cancers and a mailing list.
- Riksforeningen för sjukskoterskor och assistenter i cancervard Swedish Society of Nurses and Technicians in Cancer Care. This is a Swedish language site.
- Sociedad Espanola de Enfermeria Oncologica (Spain) a non-profit organisation. The web site is in Spanish language and includes oncology nursing information and links.
- UICC Cancer Nursing Education Programme This site includes details of UICC cancer nursing courses, fellowships and links. There is information on how courses can be organised in collaboration with regional UICC Member Organisations.
See also Oncology Journals