See also European Organisations
- Cancer Registry of Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz, Germany) This registry covers a population of 4 million with about 18,000 cancer cases each year. The Web site has details about the registry and publications. English and German language.
- Cytokine Data Site (Institute of Clinical Immunology, Jena University, Germany)
- Cytokines Online Pathfinder Encyclopaedia (by Horst Ibelgaufts, University of Munich, Germany) with over 6,000 WWW pages devoted to cytokine research and related subjects.
- Deutsche Krebsgesellschaft
- Deutsche Krebshilfe e. V. German Children's Cancer Charity
- Deutschen Fanconi-Anämie-Hilfe e.V.
- Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum - German Language (German Cancer Centre, Heidelberg)
- Die Retinoblastom Seite - The Retinoblastoma Page (Germany) A German language site created by the parents of Christopher who was diagnosed with retinoblastoma in 1989 at age 1. It includes detailed information about retinoblastoma by a medical specialist and an Email list about blindness.
- Division of Epidemiology of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) (Germany) a government organisation based in Heidelberg. The Division of Epidemiology web site includes details of research programmes, a cancer atlas, staff, contact information, conferences etc. German and English language.
- Europaischen Kodex zur Krebsbekampfung (Telescan)
- German Cancer Research Centre (Heidelberg)
- German Childhood Cancer Registry This registry, based in Mainz, covers a population of 13.2 million children with cases for Western Germany from 1980 and for Eastern Germany since 1991. The Web site includes details of research studies and publications. English and German language.
- German Medical Informatics Association German language
- Germany: Member Organisations of the International Union Against Cancer (UICC) (UICC GlobaLink Directory Services)
- Gesellschaft fur Padiatrische Onkologie und Hamatologie (GPOH) (Germany) The GPOH is a professional society of specialist doctors treating children's cancer in Germany. The activities of the GPOH include running clinical trials. German language.
- Giessen, Arbeitsgruppe zur Koordination Klinischer Krebsregister (Germany) Cancer Registry / Medical informatics. Language: German and English.
- Global Health Net - German language (University of Pittsburgh, USA) A general medical site.
- HGBASE - Human Genetic Bi-Allelic SEquences (Karolinska Institute - Sweden and Interactiva Biotechnologie - Gernamy) database of single nucleotide polymorphisms
- Human Genetics The Journal's web pages include table of contents and abstracts for publications from 1995, subscribers can download articles in PDF format. Mutations can be submitted via the Web page for inclusion in the journal and HGMD database.
- Jena Cancer Centre (Germany) Language: German
- Krebsregister Rhineland-Palatinate (Mainz, Germany)
- Medical PET Group - Biological Imaging (German Cancer Research Center)
- Melanoma Research Project Network (Hamburg, Germany) This professional oriented site has detailed information and images of melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers. The group has organised international Melanoma Workshop Series since 1989 and their web site started in 1995.
- Oncolinks.de An information site funded by Glaxo-Smth-Kline
- Paediatric Haematology / Oncology - Philipps University, Marburg (Germany) Includes a brief overview of staff and facilities. German language.
- Therapieoptimierungsstudie zur Behandlung von Kindern - Nephroblastom (SIOP 93-01) (Homburg/Saar, Germany) German language - Home page of the SIOP 93-01 / GPOH Wilm's tumour study.
- Tumour Registry of Munich (Germany) The registry was founded in 1978 covering Munich and the surrounding areas. It is part of the Comprehensive Cancer Centre at Ludwig-Maximillians-University. The Web site includes English language support and incidence statistics.
- Unit of Paediatric Haematology - University Children's Hospital, Essen (Germany) German language
- Zentrales Knochenmarkspenderregister für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland (Germany) German Language
See also International Organisations
See also Disease Oriented List of Resources
See also Medical / Research Specialities